Financial institutions, supranationals, sovereigns and agencies
Wells Fargo Financial Institutions Group develops and maintains strategic relationships with U.S. and international financial institutions, supranationals, sovereigns and agencies. Through this network, we can support you around the globe.
We provide a full suite of services, including payments, collections, clearing, investment, capital markets, credit and trade services. Learn more about our services for:
- Non U.S. financial institutions
- Supranationals, sovereigns and agencies
- Non-bank financial institutions
We also offer a wide range of global correspondent banking‡ services.
Any PSPs (as defined below) who wish to access payment account services from Wells Fargo Bank N.A., London Branch (the “Bank”) in order to provide their own payment services, should in the first instance contact the Regional Head of Product Management, WFBNA EMEA (+44  20 3942 9606 or 9611) for information about payment account services offered by the Bank, how to apply and the estimated timeframe for decisions to be made on applications.
For the purposes of the above paragraph, “PSPs” means:
- Authorised Payment Institutions
- Small Payment Institutions
- Registered Account Information Service Providers
- EEA authorised Payment Institutions
- EEA registered Account Information Service Providers
- Electronic Money Institutions