Financing and credit
We provide a variety of financing and credit programmes to help you expand the global reach and scope of your business.
When your company needs financing, it helps to have a lender who understands your business and the challenges it faces. Wells Fargo Capital Finance delivers a strong and proven track record of working with clients to develop their businesses. We provide customised financing to public and private UK-based companies, in addition to US and Canadian businesses, and multinational companies with operations in the UK, Western Europe, the US, Canada and beyond.
Our financing options include:
- Comprehensive asset-based financing‡: We can help you leverage your assets to access the capital you need to meet your goals and drive your business forward.
- Supply chain finance‡: Our supply chain financing programmes support both payables and receivables through three financing programmes: channel finance, sales finance and supplier finance.
- Technology finance‡: For enterprise software companies, we provide senior secured credit facilities, lending against the recurring revenue streams associated with maintenance, subscription, hosted and SaaS revenue.
Working with Wells Fargo Capital Finance, UK, US and Canadian-based companies with foreign operations can help maximise their borrowing capacity and access the financing they need to compete globally.
Our London team has been structuring, underwriting, and managing sole lender and syndicated cross-border transactions for more than 20 years. With extensive knowledge and experience with multi-jurisdictional financing, we can help provide:
- A flexible and tailored financing structure that supports growth and expansion
- A simplified lending solution with one global credit facility and credit agreement
- Improved liquidity by leveraging foreign operations
- Multi-currency funding capabilities
Learn more about Wells Fargo Capital Finance
For more information about Wells Fargo Capital Finance's capabilities in the UK, visit wellsfargocapitalfinance.co.uk‡.
Products and services require credit approval. Wells Fargo Capital Finance is the trade name for certain asset-based lending and senior secured lending services of Wells Fargo Capital Finance (UK) Limited and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association (WFBNA). Wells Fargo Capital Finance (UK) Limited is a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of WFBNA, and a private limited company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with its head office and registered office at 33 King William Street, London, England EC4R 9AT. Wells Fargo Capital Finance (UK) Limited is registered with the UK’s Companies House under company number 02656007. WFBNA is a national banking association organised under the laws of the United States with its head office at 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA. WFBNA is registered with the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. WFBNA is registered with the UK’s Companies House under number FC026633 and its principal place of business in the UK is at 33 King William Street, London, England EC4R 9AT. WFBNA is subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about WFBNA’s regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from WFBNA on request.
© 2020 Wells Fargo Capital Finance. All rights reserved
The UK commercial real estate team is based in London and combines local market expertise with the size and strength of Wells Fargo and its long established real estate franchise. Our debt products cover a wide spectrum of funding requirements and we lend against all major real estate asset types.
Our Corporate Banking team specialises in working with EMEA-based large corporate clients and EMEA-based subsidiaries of US based large corporate clients. Our team provides financial solutions that meet clients’ needs through industry expertise, innovative solutions and exceptional service to help solve problems and develop new business opportunities. The team is located in London, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Our trade team is well-versed in tailoring demand guarantees, standby LCs, import and export LCs, documentary collections' or open account structures that are right for our clients' needs. We'll show you ways to:
- Mitigate international credit risk exposures using our global Financial Institution network;
- Optimise your working capital by reducing DSO and extending DPO;
- Enjoy the excellent client service and operational efficiency of our seasoned team members;
- Reduce financing and administrative costs, and streamline supply chain transactions using some of the most advanced technological solutions in the Trade Finance arena.